DongDo Middle School

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Welcome to 2010 Fall Semester at Dongdo Middle School

Hello students,

Thanks for your last comments and all your great pictures. It's been really interesting learning about your thoughts and opinions on different topics.

We're moving over to a new semester from August 23rd (Mon.), so it will probably be the right time to announce how we will continue using this blog as our learning English resource. (We've been really lucky to have Susan as our native teacher last spring because she solely contributed to creating and managing this blog.) I'm sure that lots of our blog audience including me have been charmed by your comments and pictures.

Going back to the use of the blog, I thought today we'd continue using this site as our student-teacher interaction sites. As I am not just a homeroom teacher of Class 2-12 but also teach English to Classes 2-7. 2-8, 2-9, 2-10, 2-11, and 2-12 during this fall, Iwill post (1) Fall Class Syllabus, (2) Spelling Lists, (3) Text Reading Materials, (4) Grammar Worksheets, and (5) More Reading Materials of English 8-b on the blog.

In order to ensure that students maximize their English learning through this blog, I decided to do a case study with my home class (Class 2-12). I'll talk about it in class when a new semester begins. I hope students at Dongdo will be able to enjoy learning English more by having access to this wonderful blog in and out of their school.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

With love,
Mrs. Chang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home