I hope you didn't get burnt down at Junwon Fulbright Camp this summer. It's been two weeks since I saw you at Dongdo.
I should have told you this earlier. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful blog. The pictures you posted on the blog show me how much you have cared about dongdo students and their school lives.
I feel thankful to have known you as a wonderful teacher and caring friend.
1 Comments:
At 29 July 2010 at 01:13 ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Susan,
I hope you didn't get burnt down at Junwon Fulbright Camp this summer. It's been two weeks since I saw you at Dongdo.
I should have told you this earlier. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful blog. The pictures you posted on the blog show me how much you have cared about dongdo students and their school lives.
I feel thankful to have known you as a wonderful teacher and caring friend.
With love,
Ms. Chang
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home