More World Travels!
Class 2-5
김동민: I want to go to Kyrgyzstan to walk on the silk road (wow!)
이종원: I want to go to Italy to eat real pizza.
Baek Jisu: I want to live in Korea because I'm used to live in (what a risk taker!)
최지은: I want to go to Salzburg because landscape is beautiful and I want to be Sound of Music's heroin(e)
이경민: I want to go to Brazil to see pink dolphin (what?? I never heard of this so I googled it--apparently, it is real! It's an albino dolphin)
김동민: I want to go to Kyrgyzstan to walk on the silk road (wow!)
이종원: I want to go to Italy to eat real pizza.
Baek Jisu: I want to live in Korea because I'm used to live in (what a risk taker!)
최지은: I want to go to Salzburg because landscape is beautiful and I want to be Sound of Music's heroin(e)
이경민: I want to go to Brazil to see pink dolphin (what?? I never heard of this so I googled it--apparently, it is real! It's an albino dolphin)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home