DongDo Middle School

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Class 3-6
민채은: I want to go to Paris because my favorite song is "Paris" by Epik High.
박윤정: I want to go to England to see the magic wall!! and touch the wall ㅋㅋㅋ

김예힌: I want to go to Scotland to see a big man wearing kilt

Class 3-7
박세현: I want to go to Africa, they look at me, I'm nobless (?)
Kim Woong Ho: I want to go to Palau to see the jellyfish.
박은지: I want to go to Mongolia to see the desert and ride a horse.
Moon Hyak Joon: I want to go to London to be wet in rain (why??)
시성운: I want to go to Hogwarts to learn magic.
Class 3-9
권준호: I want to go to India to find me.
배창민: I want to visit Africa because I want to see natural lion and talk with tiger.

Class 3-10
김재윤: Today, I learned Leondardo da Vinci drew Mona Lisa.
함지민:I want to go to Inca because it has fun name.
이상엽: I want to go to Rome to fight with gladiators.

Class 2-1
김기현: I want to go to Calbary to see the Millenium Park


Class 3-8
이종규:I want to visit the Great Barrier Reef in Australia because I think its special.
박정우: I want to go to South America to see opposite world.
Seo Jin Seok: I want to go to North Korea with music teacher because I want eat 냉면 (??)

Class 2-6
김만준: I want to go to North Korea to see Kim Jong Il
김재연: I want to go to Australia to eat a lot of beef.
박철우: I never knew that world is good (happy to restore your faith in humanity)

Class 2-10
나윤섭: I want to visit Scotland that is affluent and comfortable.
죄주안: I want to go to Japan to see TVXQ (Aren't they from Korea?)
Hyo-Ji Shin: I want to go to a country in Africa (doesn't matter about country) and see people suffering for help and I want to help them.

Class 2-3
Park Yejin: I want to go to Boston to see Harvard University.
김유진: I want to go to Netherlands to see windmills.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home