DongDo Middle School

Monday, 17 May 2010

Class 2-12
이한규: I want to visit the white house and meet "Oprah" in USA (I'm not sure if you'll find her in the White House...)
김성대: I want to go to Columbia to collect some emeralds

Han Yea Jin: I want to go to Italy again. I just stayed there for 3 days but I really liked its pizza, sea, Mouth of Truth, and Found de Travi (fountain of Trevi)



3-4
조현지: I want to go to Scotland to see men wearing skirts :)
Kim Hyun Jin: I want to visit Britain to see young singer Connie Talbot (from Britain's Got Talent!)


Class 2-4
김도연: I want to go to Japan to see Hello Kitty

여성민: I want to visit Norway or Finland to watch really big rock band's concert


Class 1-3
김도영: I want to go to Dubai to see the people who ski on the dessert
징정빈: I want to go to North America to see Korea Wall

Class 2-7:
김나연: Today, I learned that Susan is from America! (what?? where have you been?)
이돈일: If I were a bird, I would fly to Germany to eat sausage (interesting...)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home