Class 1-8
김경하: I want to go London to see Harry Potter.
김민주: I'd like to visit Switzerland, because I want to visit ice hotel

신예린 "I learned that Colosseum was a building that had many deaths.
Class 3-1
친지은: i want to go to Switzerland to eat chocolate fondue (sticky cheese) and hear yodel song.
박상하: I never been to USA and I want to eat hamburger supersize.
김진혁: (The question was to name a country you want to visit) "No, I love my country" (haha I think you can love your country and still visit others)
이소원: I want to visit Paris because I want to have a cup of coffee in a famous cafe with a handsome man.
Class 1-4
부명은: I want to go to Japan to see octopus bread (?)

Class 1-6
김형석: I never knew that Korea in Asia has good mountains.
권대근: I want to go to New York to drink the New York's coffee and eat New York's big hamburger
김경하: I want to go London to see Harry Potter.
김민주: I'd like to visit Switzerland, because I want to visit ice hotel

신예린 "I learned that Colosseum was a building that had many deaths.
Class 3-1
친지은: i want to go to Switzerland to eat chocolate fondue (sticky cheese) and hear yodel song.
박상하: I never been to USA and I want to eat hamburger supersize.
김진혁: (The question was to name a country you want to visit) "No, I love my country" (haha I think you can love your country and still visit others)
이소원: I want to visit Paris because I want to have a cup of coffee in a famous cafe with a handsome man.
Class 1-4
부명은: I want to go to Japan to see octopus bread (?)

Class 1-6
김형석: I never knew that Korea in Asia has good mountains.
권대근: I want to go to New York to drink the New York's coffee and eat New York's big hamburger

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home