posted by susan har @ 21:11
At 6 April 2010 at 06:17 , Dongdo said...
Well... I coul get the third stamp,too. When I raised my hand, my friend put my hand down. I was really upset at that time.
At 6 April 2010 at 06:18 , Dongdo said...
I really envy them!^^
At 6 April 2010 at 21:12 , susan har said...
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Next time you should not let your friend put your hand down... I am confident you will get your third stamp soon!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 6 April 2010 at 06:17 ,
Dongdo said...
Well... I coul get the third stamp,too. When I raised my hand, my friend put my hand down. I was really upset at that time.
At 6 April 2010 at 06:18 ,
Dongdo said...
I really envy them!^^
At 6 April 2010 at 21:12 ,
susan har said...
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Next time you should not let your friend put your hand down... I am confident you will get your third stamp soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home