Welcome!
Hello my beloved students! This blog will show the excellent work of Dongdo Middle School students in Daegu, South Korea. Once a week, there will also be a featured class or student. Be sure to check back regularly for updates. Don't forget to leave comments and show love!

13 Comments:
At 10 March 2010 at 00:39 ,
Speically said...
Hi, Susan! I'm Kim Dong-jin in 6 class, 3rd grade. I think I'm first visitor^^ So I'm very happy^^ It's too short but I don't know what to say LOL. Then see you next class~
At 11 March 2010 at 01:33 ,
travler said...
Hey Susan! I'm Iris.^^ Today's class was swell!(I got two stamps!) I hope we will do fun activites!
See you tommorow! Love you~♥
Also, this is my mom's ID.
At 11 March 2010 at 01:53 ,
I see you. said...
Hello, Susan~. My name is Jeon jae-il. I want to upload my baby sister. There are many photoes and videos. Please upgrade this blog, so I can upload them~. hahaha~:)
At 11 March 2010 at 05:35 ,
Chaedy said...
really like English and I study hard but, it isn't easy. Oh, and can you tell your E-mail? I'd like to talk with you. (nothing important)
I see you... that was joke. And I can't understand cartoon at home talking with ruler and rock I want you to tell what it means. oops, its bit long but I want you to read this writing all, byyyyeeee~~!!!!
At 18 March 2010 at 03:07 ,
Anonymous said...
Hi,Susan~~I`m Lee Na-kyung in 1 class,1st grade.Am I first visitor in 1st grade???^^ I`m so happy!!I think susan is very nice teacher and your class is very interesting. Well..Why I`m writing in this page, because it`s homework..hhhaaa~then see you next class in Dong-do middle school. bye, susan~~
At 21 March 2010 at 04:23 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 21 March 2010 at 04:46 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 23 March 2010 at 02:27 ,
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 23 March 2010 at 07:04 ,
first love said...
Hi~!!sasan~ I'm Park Min-kyoung in 10 class,3rd grade. I can't English very well, but I always make a constat effort. So you loves me...haha!!^^
It's very short sentence, but I believe that you can understand me. Then see you tomorrow class~!
Bye~~!!^^*
At 27 March 2010 at 20:45 ,
Dongdo said...
Hello, Susan. I'm Kwon Hye-won in 1 class, 3rd grade. I really want to get stamps and get prizes, but I didn't got any stamps!ㅜㅜ Please give me stamp, Susan.
And.....Bye-bye♡
At 28 March 2010 at 04:25 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 28 March 2010 at 04:27 ,
Dongdo said...
Hi! Susan teacher!
My name is Ga-Min Kim.
I'm in 1rst grade and 6class.
Today I learn studied too much so I feel so dizzy.
At 3 April 2010 at 01:10 ,
Dongdo said...
Hello~! Susan teacher!
Today's weather is very nice!!!!!!!!!
warm and sunny... I like this weather!
How about you, teacher?? hhhhhhhhhhhh
bye bye~~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home