DongDo Middle School

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Two Truths and a Lie

(Props to Adam Cambier for the idea!)

Which one do you think is the lie??

Class 3-6
주유정
1. I have been to Europe
2. I was very fat when I'm baby
3. I have more than 10 dolls.

성혁제
1. My birthday of this year haven't come yet.
2. I played the basketball with Susan (true! ^^)
3. My blood type is A

NaGyeong
1. I have fall down from the cliff (low)
2. I like scary things.
3. I raise a cat (false!)

Kim Yerin
1. I used to curse my English academy teacher.
2. I have a greedy dog.
3. I once broke a window and ran away.

Class 3-7
Bang Seung Joe
1. My girlfriend is Kim Yuna
2. I playing basketball well.
3. I don't like girls.

김정언
1. I've eaten a snake.
2. I have a pen pal who is Chilean.
3. I always take a nap (false!)

Hong Yeon Su
1. I once went to the Alps. (false!)
2. My favorite animal is a snake
3. I once lost my way in the Louvre museum.

Lee Jae Yoon
1. I was born in Mexico
2. I shake hands with 소녀시대 2 years ago.
3. I have a gun in my home
4. I ate bat and elegator (=alligator) three years ago.

Class 2-1
김병렬
1. I am man
2. I have rotten teeth.
3. I went to world trip.

Jang Eun Haurk
1. I like soccer.
2. I want to be a homeless person.
3. I'm hungry right now.

윤성용
1. I play starcraft very well.
2. I have a 100 won.
3. My favorite subject is science.
4. I am god.

Kwon Hyo Jae
1. I saw John McCain on street.
2. I like to play ice hockey.
3. I am very good at fixing up Cube (?? not sure what this means...)

Class 3-9
Joo Yon Huh
1. I have met pop benedict 16 before.
2. I went o New York once before.
3. I like math.

Park Chan A
1. I love to eat
2. I'm pregnant (I would hope this one is the lie!)
3. I have one younger brother and one younger sister

Subin Choi
1. I'm so pretty and cute
2. I have older sister (this is the lie, apparently)
3. I'm smart

이연수
1. I've been real Monaliza! (Mona Lisa)
2. I've met 닉쿤 before!
3. I've met 배두나 before and had a talk with her.

Class 3-10
Lee Jiwon
1. I have two scars on my body.
2. I have eaten dog meat and I like it.
3. I have learned English in Canada

Ji Hye Kim
1. I have a animal bag (not sure what that is...)
2. I like meet (=meat)
3. I don't use lotion.

Jae Yoon Kim
1. I have once met Girls Generation
2. I can dance Abracadabra.
3. My girlfriend is Taeyeon (false...shocking, I know)

김원희
1. I can sing 2AM song.
2. I have honey-thigh (??)
3. I can dance 'oh!' (???)

6 Comments:

  • At 11 March 2010 at 16:53 , Blogger Lorelai said...

    성혁제- When you played basketball with Susan, who won? :)
    -Sarabeth

     
  • At 11 March 2010 at 17:37 , Blogger Ms. Shelsby said...

    These students are clever and funny! I like Kim Yerin's "greedy dog." I wonder what the story is behind that one. My aunt's dog is very greedy: when I was in elementary school, he ate all my Valentine's Day chocolates and got really sick.

    PS: What is "honey-thigh"? That's a new one to me!
    -Melissa

     
  • At 11 March 2010 at 17:46 , Blogger c.e.r. said...

    susan, your students are adorable. i think i'm going to do something similar to this as well. the last time i asked them what they would do with a million dollars i got very similar answers. this would force them to think a bit beyond the box.

    melissa, "honey-thighs" is a term youngsters use nowadays to describe females with thighs/legs that are desirable. apparently they are so desirable that people would want to pour honey on them to ::cough:: lick them off... it's actually quite the derogatory term that people use lightly. yet, recently several women's organization have petitioned the media to stop using the terminology.

    see you guys at jeju!

     
  • At 12 March 2010 at 07:53 , Blogger Speically said...

    I'm in class 3-6. but there isn't my nameT^T but next time, I'll write funny stories. hehe

     
  • At 29 March 2010 at 07:11 , Blogger 김옥경 said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6 April 2010 at 06:11 , Blogger Dongdo said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home