DongDo Middle School

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

(Two truths and a Lie continued...)
Class 2-10

문정빈
1. When I was curiouse, I mix cola and ramen and ate (true)
2. I love to eat lemon (also true)
3. I have 5 numbers of family (false!)

Kim Jun Hee
1. I can speak Korean.
2. I love Park Ji Yeon
3. I love drugs (I hope this one is a lie!)

강승은
1. I love Spongebob.
2. I want to be a teacher.
3. I didn't brush my teeth yesterday (I hope this is a lie!)

Na Yoon-Seob (나윤섭)
1. I have heard "You are handsome" from others like peers (not teachers, parents) (most of the kids said this was the lie, but it's true!)
2. All of my cousins are women.
3. I have no person in my mind (translation: I don't have a crush on anyone)


서경욱
1. I play a game 10 hours (true; apparently, without eating or going to the bathroom)
2. I met David Beckham (also true!)
3. I met Christano Ronaldo

Kim Doe-hee
1. I had broken my right arm when I was 5
2. I rode patrol car while I was skiing (seems like this would be hard to pull off)
3. I made fire while I was doing campfire.

이다슴
1. I pierced my ear by myself.
2. I love dogs.
3. I saw 장근석 on KTX.

Class 2-6
Woo Bo In
1. I was jumped at (=jumped out of the) second floor when I was 4 years old. (thankfully, a lie.)
2. I was lost at Jeju Island when I was 7 years old.
3. I got first prize in debate contest when I was five and six grades.

김재연
1. I don't like meat.
2. I'm 166 cm.
3. My head is big. (ha!)

채등영
1. My brother is twenty-one years old.
2. I once eat food for my puppy.
3. I once ripped my older brother's homework and made him cried.

홍혜민
1. I ate soap. (true.)
2. I like mushroom (false.)
3. I like cartoon (true.)

Class 2-3
이연우
1. I ate an ant for one time.
2. I have a family.
3. I live in subway for one day (the sandwhich shop? or the 지하철?)

홍은지
1. A motorcycle hit my head when I was little.
2. I fell down on the sofa and my arm brok when I was little.
3. I hit by a car and broke my leg when I was little. ("little" was not a good time for you!)

정상민
1. I have a girlfriend.
2. I love to eat 번데기
3. On the weekend, I almost live in PC room.

백승훈
1. I got 30 million won in New Years Day (false...one could only hope)
2. I like playing table tennis.
3. I met Thailand president (true! very cool..)

김주성
1. When I was first grade, stepped on the three girls (at the same time?)
2. I don't know how to boil water
3. I like English.

Class 3-8
L.J.G. (how mysterious...)
1. I visited president's house.
2. I love to eat 청국장
3. I am a pretty boy.

Park Jun Hyung
1. I love my mother.
2. I love my father.
3. I am rich.

Lee Da-Young
1. I have a letter from the president of Korea.
2. I have been to New York for one week.
3. When I was 3 years old, I had no car accident.

이래훈
1. I'm a good boy (he insists this is true)
2. My length (=height) is 183 cm.
3. I like Girls's Generation

Hae-Eun Kim
1. I have a boyfriend.
2. I have girlfriends.
3. I like candies.

Class 2-11
최민기
1. I have a brain (hopefully true...)
2. I love study
3. I am not a girl

Su Min Lee
1. I am god.
2. I can go home
3. you will know what is lie (this girl is deep!)

Jong (?) Min
1. My hobby is playing drum
2. I'm very x100 handsome.
3. I like bread.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home