Student of the Week and Class of the Week!
Susan Teacher's note: I noticed Hyung Chul because of his enthusiastic participation. Anytime I would ask a question, his hand would be high in the air. I was very impressed, especially since he is in first grade at a new middle school with new friends. Great job and thanks for being an awesome student!
Name: Hyung Chul Choi 최형철 Homeroom class: 1-5 Nicknames: John Hometown: Daegu Favorite Food: Pasta (tomato) Favorite Music: Everything Hobbies: Soccer, basketball, baseball Favorite thing about Dong-Do: Lunch Favorite Quote: Well begun is half done. Random Fact: I've been to the U.S. for 2 years (Texas)
Class of the Week:
The Class of the Week is first grade, second class! 1-2 was my very first 1st grade class this year and the students were all so sweet! I loved how enthusiastic and excited they were to speak English. Even though I was a new teacher to them, they were not shy about asking questions and using their English skills. Altogether, I think this class has a great personality and I am so happy to be your teacher--I had a great time. Thank you!

2 Comments:
At 29 March 2010 at 06:17 ,
Dongdo said...
hummm...thatis class2...
At 6 April 2010 at 06:15 ,
Dongdo said...
This was the first post what I saw in this blog. Susan showed us this post. I want my class to be class of the week but I think it can't happen. How our class can be the class of the week eventhough other teachers think our class is so noisy and clumsy! I am really envy of them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home