Final responses for Two truths and a Lie!
Class 2-7
Lee Min Jae
1. I can win Jangwoon on Starcraft using my foot.
2. I can sleep.
3. I can't win Jangwoon on SC
고한결
1. I have five hedgehogs.
2. I like to play basketball.
3. I can't play ping-pong.
김현우
1. My friend 동균 has many girlfriends.
2. I'm so wrong.
3. I know my name (hopefully, this is true!)
Lim Hyeong-June
1. I love Susan (this better be true!)
2. I love English.
3. I have a nice six-pack.
Class 3-4
임윤정
1. I like to eat paper.
2. I like 이승기
3. I can't write a word on blackboard wall.
이현우
1. I love me.
2. I have two sons.
3. I'm good student.
Kang Dong Hyun
1. I have a lot of money.
2. My dream is artist
3. I'm very handsome.
손소영
1. I once met 이영애
2. Actually, I'm a girl.
3. Actually, I copied my partner's answer.
Kim do Young
1. I don't have a girlfriend
2. I have a girlfriend
3. I love to eat meat.
박진훈
1. I can dance the moonwalking dance.
2. I have 20 fingers.
3. My brother is dangerous.
Class 2-12
이연재
1. I have gone to Australia
2. I like teletobies (tella tubby)
3. I hate the paper-ripping sound (this was right after I had the whole class rip paper...oops.)
서혜림
1. When I was young, I store (=stole) a candy.
2. I learned how to play the trumpet
3. When I was young, I broke my arm.
이한규
1. I met 이명박
2. I love girl's generation
3. I like girls.
Oh Hyun Ju
1. I have tried Free Hug (giving or receiving?)
2. I have seen Kang Dong Won car (?)
3. I am 165 cm.
Lee Min Jae
1. I can win Jangwoon on Starcraft using my foot.
2. I can sleep.
3. I can't win Jangwoon on SC
고한결
1. I have five hedgehogs.
2. I like to play basketball.
3. I can't play ping-pong.
김현우
1. My friend 동균 has many girlfriends.
2. I'm so wrong.
3. I know my name (hopefully, this is true!)
Lim Hyeong-June
1. I love Susan (this better be true!)
2. I love English.
3. I have a nice six-pack.
Class 3-4
임윤정
1. I like to eat paper.
2. I like 이승기
3. I can't write a word on blackboard wall.
이현우
1. I love me.
2. I have two sons.
3. I'm good student.
Kang Dong Hyun
1. I have a lot of money.
2. My dream is artist
3. I'm very handsome.
손소영
1. I once met 이영애
2. Actually, I'm a girl.
3. Actually, I copied my partner's answer.
Kim do Young
1. I don't have a girlfriend
2. I have a girlfriend
3. I love to eat meat.
박진훈
1. I can dance the moonwalking dance.
2. I have 20 fingers.
3. My brother is dangerous.
Class 2-12
이연재
1. I have gone to Australia
2. I like teletobies (tella tubby)
3. I hate the paper-ripping sound (this was right after I had the whole class rip paper...oops.)
서혜림
1. When I was young, I store (=stole) a candy.
2. I learned how to play the trumpet
3. When I was young, I broke my arm.
이한규
1. I met 이명박
2. I love girl's generation
3. I like girls.
Oh Hyun Ju
1. I have tried Free Hug (giving or receiving?)
2. I have seen Kang Dong Won car (?)
3. I am 165 cm.

3 Comments:
At 23 March 2010 at 04:14 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 23 March 2010 at 04:15 ,
Dongdo said...
i'm in the 3rd grade(class 4)
and my name is Seyeoun:)(ashley!)
there isn't my name....T_T
i think my sentencies were not funny! ! :(
but... i will try again....! !! hehe
anyway,
today's classwork...is really awesome! !
Cya!
At 6 April 2010 at 06:22 ,
Dongdo said...
I think 혜림's number2 is false. Commonly, I saw many middle-aged men who plays trumpet but not any girls.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home