posted by susan har @ 17:41
At 2 April 2010 at 02:56 , Anonymous said...
What does it mean?
At 3 April 2010 at 17:54 , Dongdo said...
This means that Korean students's life is full of private education and academies
At 3 April 2010 at 20:47 , Dongdo said...
I really agree with this ;(-J.Y.
At 4 April 2010 at 08:06 , DDochi said...
I really really really agree with this too. ㅠㅠ
At 5 April 2010 at 04:12 , My daily life:) said...
kk i agree too...there are many academies in Korea.i hate them!!
At 5 April 2010 at 05:23 , Dongdo said...
I really really sympathize with this cartoon!We really don't have any time to join together. I envy American students who play after schools...
At 5 April 2010 at 15:12 , Dongdo said...
I totally hate this! I think Korean students study too much. We never have freedom! That's not good!
At 6 April 2010 at 06:03 , Dongdo said...
I'm so sad to see this. It's daily life of Korean Students.
At 8 April 2010 at 08:21 , Dongdo said...
I really agree with this situation.I pity Korean student having to have too much private education. We really want FREEDOM!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
At 2 April 2010 at 02:56 ,
Anonymous said...
What does it mean?
At 3 April 2010 at 17:54 ,
Dongdo said...
This means that Korean students's life is full of private education and academies
At 3 April 2010 at 20:47 ,
Dongdo said...
I really agree with this ;(
-J.Y.
At 4 April 2010 at 08:06 ,
DDochi said...
I really really really agree with this too. ㅠㅠ
At 5 April 2010 at 04:12 ,
My daily life:) said...
kk i agree too...
there are many academies in Korea.
i hate them!!
At 5 April 2010 at 05:23 ,
Dongdo said...
I really really sympathize with this cartoon!
We really don't have any time to join together. I envy American students who play after schools...
At 5 April 2010 at 15:12 ,
Dongdo said...
I totally hate this! I think Korean students study too much. We never have freedom! That's not good!
At 6 April 2010 at 06:03 ,
Dongdo said...
I'm so sad to see this. It's daily life of Korean Students.
At 8 April 2010 at 08:21 ,
Dongdo said...
I really agree with this situation.
I pity Korean student having to have too much private education.
We really want FREEDOM!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home