Class 2-8
Sunmo Kang
1. I have been to Eiffel Tower, but I didn't go up.
2. I have met Lee Myung Bak
3. Tom Kruse is my friend.
김상훈
1. I'm good at swimming.
2. I usually only left eye when I look far away (do you close your right eye?)
3. I don't like to ride a bike.
김성범
1. When I was sixteen years old, I used 520,000 won (on what??)
2. I travel Europe.
3. My room is dirty.
김나연
1. I have never had nose bleeding since I was born.
2. 2010 February, my friend had car accident.
3. My grandfather lived in Jeju island.
O Jin K
1. I have a twin sister
2. I have 1 year older brother.
3. I have hybrid friend (what does that mean? and where can I get one?)
Class 2-9
Ik-Joon
1. I have been Japan for three times.
2. I went to Australia one time.
3. I have 2 gold medals in skating (impressive!)
Jin sil or Gu zit or 표증우
1. I love my English class in school
2. I hate my English class in school
3. I am human.
Kim Seung Won
1. I have brace in my mouth
2. I think number 30 is too noisy (who's number 30?)
3. I like pencil
Kang-Ha Yoon
1. I can dance very well.
2. I met president No-Mu Hyun
3. I weared (=wore) glasses when I was eight.
박혜원
1. I like all 아이돌 boys group instead of 2PM.
2. I'm 17 years old.
3. My dream is 현오양처-->good wife (to have one or to be one??)
전민기
1. I went to Japan when I was fifth grade
2. I ate cabior (=caviar, or fish eggs) when I was fourth grade.
3. I don't like girls generation
Class 3-5
Lee Joo Seong (Ruben)
1. I am good at rap
2. I'm good at dong hwa goo yeon (= telling stories, especially fairy tales?)
3. I met Sondambi (famous actress, I think..)
Huh Soo Woong
1. I broke 2nd grade students' arm for kicking a ball. (unfortunately, true)
2. I like to eat 육회 (=Korean style raw beef)
3. I like to play basketball (lie!)
김혜림
1. I once met Shinhwa, Seven, Rain.
2. I was on TV twice when I was elementary school student
3. I have a real Chanel neckless (=necklace)
Kim Hye Rung
1. I have met Ban Ki Moon, the Secretary General of UN.
2. I have 7 uncles.
3. My dad's mom's mom (=great-grandmother) is alive and she is over 100
이선영
1. My husband is Dong-ho (who's that?)
2. I love to eat chicken
3. I don't have money
Class 2-2
박준석
1. I can fold my thumb 180 degrees
2. My favorite singer is Epik High
3. I can drink water by my nose (ouch!)
최진욱
1. I sleep with 이승현
2. I'm human.
3. I sleep with 이석찬
Seong Bo Keung
1. I had two cavities
2. My eyesight is so bad that one of my eye is in the minus sight (oh dear!)
3. I made a fire in my house when I was young
장무귄
1. I got to sleep with big teddy bear
2. I'm wearing a pajamas under my uniform (actually true!)
3. I like to eat 번데기
이주영
1. I have cried after I got 똥킥 (the crying was a lie, the butt-kick, not so much...)
2. I have pink converse
3. I like red
Class 3-3
Jee-Youn Park
1. I met the pope and shake hands with him,
2. I once rode limo.
3. I like to eat pumpkin
Jake/ 김도형
1. I have never been on a city bus (what?? no way...)
2. I have had multiple (more than 2) surgeries
3. I have broken my leg while I was simply walking (I hope this one's false...)
장우성
1. I can't lie (Lie!)
2. I saw a famous singer
3. My eyes are good.
심범주
1. I am hungry.
2 I like to eat delicious food
3. I am rich
고혜찬
1. I have once been in North Korea.
2. Some of my spinal bones have been broken (ouch!)
3. I eat snacks with chopsticks, not with my hands (always?)
백진욱
1. I'm very handsome.
2. I'm a girl.
3. I'm a perfect boy.
Class 3-2
김원영
1. I love to eat peach
2. I have girlfriends
3. I have a lot of money
정민우
1. I'm the National Assembly of Children's member.
2. I love Conan
3. I love 태연
정다령
1. I have a nephew
2. I love carrot
3. I love to eat chicken foot (just one?)
Song Do Yeob
1. I love to eat Bul Go Gi
2. I have been to Pilippines (when asked what he liked about it, he said "hotel")
3. I am thin
Class 2-5
Baek Jisa
1. Once in life, when I went to a hairshop, the hair cutte thought I was a boy, so she made my hair in boy style
2. I love to eat banana
3. I like to play online game "Grandchase" and I went to the World Championship once.
Choi Ji Eun
1. I once met God (-->singer)
2. I watched movie over 300 (the same movie 300 times? 300 different movies? either way, pretty impressive)
3. I once met Nick buichichi (?)
Kyung Jae
1. I have a turtle which is older than me
2. I have a piano which is older than me
3. I have a dog which is older than me
Lee Oh Teak
1. When I was young, I like staking (=stocking)
2. I sleep in bathroom
3. I don't know my mother's job (sadly, true...)
Park Hae Won
1. My first lover was my cousin (uhh, hopefully a lie?)
2. I once met an actor of 명성횡후
3. I have a signature of "Boom"
Class 3-1
Kim Soo Han
1. I like math
2. I have met a girlfriend before.
3. I have a notion (how mysterious...)
Choi Jieun
1. My friend is a goddess
2. I don't like 2pm
3. 이승기 is my boyfriend.
신윤성
1. I've been to Seoul
2. I've ready Crime and Punishment (true; in Korean, but impressive, nevertheless)
3. I've read 'For whom the Bell Tolls'
이상현
1. My height is 2222 m (ambitious...)
2. I love KARA
3. I'm a gentleman.

6 Comments:
At 18 March 2010 at 05:36 ,
Dongdo said...
Park Chang Min
1.I have never bought 문화상품권
2.I have never grown pet
3.I read 'Brain'
At 24 March 2010 at 04:52 ,
Dongdo said...
please correct my name to 신윤성
At 3 April 2010 at 20:43 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 3 April 2010 at 20:44 ,
Dongdo said...
wow there is my writing!
which one? that's my secret!
At 4 April 2010 at 05:37 ,
Dongdo said...
Oh.... It's my comment. I'm happy to see that the first comment. It's mine. Thank you, teacher.
At 6 April 2010 at 01:51 ,
Dongdo said...
박민규
1. I have a younger sister.
2. I graduated Joongang Elementary school.
3. My best friend is Minsuk Choi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home