posted by susan har @ 21:18
At 24 March 2010 at 05:57 , dlehdrjs said...
wow. nice animal
At 24 March 2010 at 06:36 , Dongdo said...
I like the fourth one.It's cute.
At 24 March 2010 at 07:02 , My daily life:) said...
(Ashley Seyeounlim)3-4i think second one is the best!:)but every animals are really cute!!! how about you susan?
At 25 March 2010 at 05:18 , Dongdo said...
I like the fourth one, too.
At 25 March 2010 at 06:53 , susan har said...
I like the second one! The puppy is soooo adorable...
At 26 March 2010 at 01:25 , Dongdo said...
I think last one is so cute. But others are cute, too~!
At 26 March 2010 at 07:01 , Dongdo said...
3-8Hong Min Ji) All of those animals are so cute! Especially, second one is BEST OF BEST! I want to have little puppy like that.
At 26 March 2010 at 07:49 , Anonymous said...
I am 2-3 Kim Ju Song. I like hedgehoggy best. I want to raise that animal. >.<
At 27 March 2010 at 20:39 , Dongdo said...
3-1 Kwon Hye won] I like last one the best. But..I hate fifth one......disgusting.
At 29 March 2010 at 05:15 , dongwook kim said...
I like third one especially
At 29 March 2010 at 06:20 , Dongdo said...
I like all animals!!!!
At 29 March 2010 at 08:07 , Dongdo said...
All of these animals are cute!!>ㅁ<-H.W.J-
At 30 March 2010 at 03:28 , Dongdo said...
OH!! This animals are very cute! (like Susan and me) HAHAHAa☆
At 31 March 2010 at 00:49 , Dongdo said...
Oh... I hate animals.. but I like animals in picture! ^^
At 31 March 2010 at 08:01 , Dongdo said...
The animals are so cute!!!^^
At 3 April 2010 at 20:39 , Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 3 April 2010 at 20:41 , Dongdo said...
I think second one is the best pic :)but all of them are really cute!-J.Y.
At 4 April 2010 at 08:04 , DDochi said...
Wow! It's so cute. I love it!! ^^
At 5 April 2010 at 15:11 , Dongdo said...
Awwwww the pictures are so cute!!!!I want them so bad... ^^
At 6 April 2010 at 06:07 , Dongdo said...
Well, they are all so cute but I think second one and the last one seem the cutest.
At 8 April 2010 at 06:33 , Dongdo said...
I like puppies!!They are so cute.
At 8 April 2010 at 08:16 , Dongdo said...
I like all of them!They are very cute and small!:)
At 9 April 2010 at 06:12 , Dongdo said...
At 9 April 2010 at 06:15 , Dongdo said...
1-4 choi-jong-soungI think first is animal abuse.But it is very cute
At 14 April 2010 at 06:31 , Dongdo said...
At 14 April 2010 at 06:45 , Dongdo said...
1-4 kim seung jooAll of animals are cute.
At 10 May 2010 at 02:27 , travler said...
3-8 Iljung ParkAww~ They're all soooooooooo cute♥Especially the kitten and hamsterWhere'd ya get those pictures?
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
27 Comments:
At 24 March 2010 at 05:57 ,
dlehdrjs said...
wow. nice animal
At 24 March 2010 at 06:36 ,
Dongdo said...
I like the fourth one.
It's cute.
At 24 March 2010 at 07:02 ,
My daily life:) said...
(Ashley Seyeounlim)3-4
i think second one is the best!:)
but every animals are really cute!!!
how about you susan?
At 25 March 2010 at 05:18 ,
Dongdo said...
I like the fourth one, too.
At 25 March 2010 at 06:53 ,
susan har said...
I like the second one! The puppy is soooo adorable...
At 26 March 2010 at 01:25 ,
Dongdo said...
I think last one is so cute. But others are cute, too~!
At 26 March 2010 at 07:01 ,
Dongdo said...
3-8Hong Min Ji) All of those animals are so cute! Especially, second one is BEST OF BEST! I want to have little puppy like that.
At 26 March 2010 at 07:49 ,
Anonymous said...
I am 2-3 Kim Ju Song. I like hedgehoggy best. I want to raise that animal. >.<
At 27 March 2010 at 20:39 ,
Dongdo said...
3-1 Kwon Hye won] I like last one the best. But..I hate fifth one......disgusting.
At 29 March 2010 at 05:15 ,
dongwook kim said...
I like third one especially
At 29 March 2010 at 06:20 ,
Dongdo said...
I like all animals!!!!
At 29 March 2010 at 08:07 ,
Dongdo said...
All of these animals are cute!!>ㅁ<
-H.W.J-
At 30 March 2010 at 03:28 ,
Dongdo said...
OH!! This animals are very cute! (like Susan and me) HAHAHAa☆
At 31 March 2010 at 00:49 ,
Dongdo said...
Oh... I hate animals.. but I like animals in picture! ^^
At 31 March 2010 at 08:01 ,
Dongdo said...
The animals are so cute!!!^^
At 3 April 2010 at 20:39 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 3 April 2010 at 20:41 ,
Dongdo said...
I think second one is the best pic :)
but all of them are really cute!
-J.Y.
At 4 April 2010 at 08:04 ,
DDochi said...
Wow! It's so cute. I love it!! ^^
At 5 April 2010 at 15:11 ,
Dongdo said...
Awwwww the pictures are so cute!!!!
I want them so bad... ^^
At 6 April 2010 at 06:07 ,
Dongdo said...
Well, they are all so cute but I think second one and the last one seem the cutest.
At 8 April 2010 at 06:33 ,
Dongdo said...
I like puppies!!
They are so cute.
At 8 April 2010 at 08:16 ,
Dongdo said...
I like all of them!
They are very cute and small!:)
At 9 April 2010 at 06:12 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 9 April 2010 at 06:15 ,
Dongdo said...
1-4 choi-jong-soung
I think first is animal abuse.
But it is very cute
At 14 April 2010 at 06:31 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 14 April 2010 at 06:45 ,
Dongdo said...
1-4 kim seung joo
All of animals are cute.
At 10 May 2010 at 02:27 ,
travler said...
3-8 Iljung Park
Aww~ They're all soooooooooo cute♥
Especially the kitten and hamster
Where'd ya get those pictures?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home