posted by susan har @ 23:27
At 6 April 2010 at 06:19 , Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 6 April 2010 at 06:24 , Dongdo said...
At 6 April 2010 at 06:27 , Dongdo said...
Mmm... I wrote wrong comments so I removed it. But why it says 'This post has been removed by the author' instead of no sign which I had written? It's little bit strange...
At 10 May 2010 at 02:28 , travler said...
Hmm I wonder if I can ever get 8 stamps.^^;
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At 6 April 2010 at 06:19 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 6 April 2010 at 06:24 ,
Dongdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 6 April 2010 at 06:27 ,
Dongdo said...
Mmm... I wrote wrong comments so I removed it. But why it says 'This post has been removed by the author' instead of no sign which I had written? It's little bit strange...
At 10 May 2010 at 02:28 ,
travler said...
Hmm I wonder if I can ever get 8 stamps.^^;
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home